Makes it so when you click shift, it cycles the selected text through uppercase, lowercase, the initial text, and more.
For bluetooth keyboards, use caps-lock instead
- Added support for SwiftKey
- Fixed crashing bugs
- Fixed minor bug in preferences persistence
- Added in Safari support
- Reorganizable cycles
- fixed minor bugs
- Fixed bug with emojis
- Speed improvements
- Added in compatibility with Bluetooth keyboards (use Caps-lock instead of shift)
- Fixed capitalization of german sz mark
- Fixed bug where deleting text and pressing shift would enter the text
- Added in donate, github, and email buttons to settings
Fixed a variety of bugs, still not properly working in Safari.
Added toggleable options for TitleCase and HashTagFormat.
|Updated||Dec 10, 2016|
|Compatibility||Compatible with iOS7+. Not compatible with 3rd party keyboards|